Saturday, June 30, 2007

Weekend Fun!

Mrs. BiW, one of her friends, and heirs no. one and two and I all drove up to Seattle last night to watch the Marniers play the Blue Jays. I used to love the Jays, back when they used to field a good team and you couldn't get a ticket to a home game for love or money. It was raining when we left, so when we got there, to the upper deck, the top of Safeco Field was closed. The sun came out, it cleared up, and they open the top. It was fun. It was my first time there, and I was surprised how many other people were wearing Jays gear. Heir No. Two ran out of attention span by the third inning, so I took him out and we walked all around the upper deck. He sat on my shoulders. He had a great time. We left in the seventh inning, and came home. Mrs. BiW is still sick with a sinus infection so she crashed out before too long.

This morning, we took the boys to see Ratatoulle. The little one is too little to go to the movies. I had to sit in the lobby with him for the last 20 minutes, which is too bad, because I was really enjoying the movie. Now if I could just figure out what to make for dinner...