Thursday, November 16, 2006

More Congressional Asshattery

Picked up on this little gem over at the Rott (hattip to LC Theresa)
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c109:2:./temp/~c109SZLu8R::

I used to live in the People's Republic of Michigan, before I moved to the Traffic Republic of Western Washington. Like many people who grew up there, I drank the kool-aid and used to believe that Democrats were all that and a bag of chips. Even then, I knew Conyers was a wingnut. That's "wingnut" as in clue-challenged sockpuppet of his islamic constituency, not "wingnut" as it was applied to me many years ago when I was a "Lawn Design and Maintenance Engineer" (mowhead). I got the title for being fairly good at taking apart hearvy machinery, performing routine maintenance, and putting it all back together without all those annoying left over pieces that seem to cause so much trouble.

Where is the outrage? Official recognition of a "religion" by Congress? (That's if you can consider death-embracing, woman-hating, rock worship a "religion"). If it were a recognition of Christianity's strong influence on the formation, and intital law and culture in our country, the leftards would be howling for blood from every perch they could find.

I'm not in Michigan anymore. Could somebody who is please give him a call, and ask him to remove his head from his buttocks? If that doesn't work, you could always gently remind him what the fwench (a people not lately known for their backbone-just ask any former car owner there) did to collaberators. I know there are plenty of blue collar people in the state still who would be unlikey to be gentle if bad things happen, and I have a feeling they will.

Being a tool has its consequences, Mr. Conyers. Push hard enough, and the apathy of your consituency may not save you.