Saturday, November 04, 2006

Random Stuff

It has been a long busy week. Mrs. BiW and I are very tired. Late nights do that. Now that she is home this month, I am going to a friend's birthday gettogether tonight. Now if I could just not feel so guilty about that, I might enjoy myself.

On a brighter note, recent events may have given me a better insight than I thought. I was chatting with an aquaintance last night, and had an opporunity to share some of the things that have helped my marriage take a different direction for the better recently. Tey're dealing with some commonalities and some differences that presents some additional challenges. I hope it works out. I'm tired of the "walk away marriages" that our society promotes. It is one of the reasons I don't do divorces any more in my practice.

AJ, I know you're probably bummed about the Tigers. I'm sorry, man, but it's the Tigers. You've been around long enough to know that the only other MLB team so deeply invested in fan misery are the Cubs. It's hockey season now.

I have to go do my reading for our marriage class. It feels different looking forward to homework. I might log on later if I have something to say, and I get the chance. Enjoy your weekend.