Tuesday, February 26, 2008

No, I didn't die or go on vacation...

It's called "Life" and "Work",and sometimes, it can be a real crush.

The good news: Work is real busy again. The economy takes a downturn, and people start deciding to sue each other.

The bad news: Work is real busy again.

Anyway, there were two news stories that caught my eye today.

1. TB cases on the rise again. The WHO is on the front lines of this battle. If memory serves, they're part of the UN. Yippee Skippy, we're all gonna die.

2. Music journalists are just as lazy and as unaccountable as other journalists. What a surprise.
I guess he isn't getting any tickets for the upcoming tour. Twit.

and as a bonus:

Valerie Bertinelli found it necessary to announce her infidelity to the world. Remember when it was about shame rather than a badge of honor? Really. I mean, is this part of some new sick and twisted 12-step process? Philanderer's Public? "Hi. My name is Valerie. I'm a B-list celebrity and I cheated on my rock star ex-husband."

Kinda hard to teach your kids the difference between right and wrong when people in the spotlight seem to revel in things that were once frowned on.