Thursday, July 20, 2006

A Thought on the Middle East Conflict

I have been thinking a lot about the current conflict in the Mid-East lately. I have to admit that I have reservations about Israel chasing the crazies from hisblownwadd into Lebannon, and continuing the pursuit despite the fact that civilians are in the way. At the same time, I admire Israli restraint. Yes, I said restraint.

I said restraint, because the second another terrorist scum attacked my people after I just gave up big chunks of land for peace, there wouln't be a safe place for them to hide.

If Ahmadinnerjacket in Iranistan and Assadd in Syria are pulling the strings, their arab bretheren should rein them in before it gets beyond the point of redemption and the middle east oil supply ends up glowing and of no use to anyone for centuries.