Friday, February 16, 2007

Tagged!!!

Despite my best efforts to cloud his mind with with the dark side of the force, the Emperor Darth Misha I at the Rott decided to share the love since LC Brendan reached up from down under to tag him. He is the Dread Emperor, after all.

So be it. You may be sorry you asked.

Six Unusual Things About Me.

1. I interned in the Canadian House of Commons in 1993. Our group of American students worked security at the Progressive-Conservative Leadership Convention that summer. I'm convinced that Kim Campbell was Brian Mulroney's parting joke to the party.

2. I think that no piece of jewelry is more sexy on a woman than pearls. Period.

3. I seriously considered seeking an appointment to the Air Force academy until I had a long talk with a third year cadet from West Point. At the time, I still had issues with authority, and I realized that I probably wouldn't be a good fit there. Now I am the man, so that isn't really an issue any more.

4. I collected comic books when I was younger.

5. In my stupid youth, I used to engage in the fine art of hood skiing, and managed to never get run over by the car.

6. I am allergic to bee stings. When I was a kid at church camp, a wasp got in my shoe, and I stepped on it repeatedly. It returned the favor by stinging me repeatedly. I woke up 12 hours later in the first aid cabin. I did not even remember being stung.

Who am I tagging?

Sig94

JB

Alex

Bacon

Kelly

SoCalOilman

Enjoy.