Thursday, April 12, 2007

Vacation!

Vacation starts tommorrow. After the last three weeks of litigation hell I've been wading through, it can't come soon enough. I had to spend today in the rat maze that is the King County Superior Court in Seattle. My feet hurt, I'm tired, and I have a headache. I'm ready for five days away from the phones, the stuff on my desk, and all the hassles.

By tomorrow afternoon, I'll be in Anaheim, in sunshine and mid-seventies. (Sorry, Sig, I saw you got snow again today.) Check in, relax, take the boys to the pool, call SoCalOilman and say hey. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, take the heirs to see the mouse, and fly back on Tuesday. My Mom is housesitting, so no worries there.

The hotel website says free high speed internet. We may post some pics. We may not.