Friday, April 11, 2008

I woke up this morning...

...and it felt like someone was squeezing my left eye. Just holding and squeezing it.

When its too bright in my office with all the lights off, the blinds drawn, and my darkest sunglasses on (Dammit I wish I could get the lenses in my Ray Bans fixed), then I know I'm in for a tough one. It never got better. I did something I never have done: I left work because of a headache.

It doesn't help that its a very nice day here. I swear, and have done so since moving here in 2001, when it is sunny here, it is much brighter than a sunny day in Michigan. The drive home was excruciating. I came home and went to bed. I slept for over two hours, until I heard the garage door at 5:15. Mrs. BiW came home despite the fact that she was going to go out with friends to celebrate a birthday. (Sorry, David, I did tell her to go ahead and go but she didn't listen.)

The pain is diffuse now, but light drops my eyes to very narrow slits. I hope this is over by tomorrow.