1. What time is it?
2. What's your full name?
Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur
3. What are you most afraid of?
Zombies and Epidemics. Neither sleep and can be fiendishly clever to outwit.
4. What was the last movie that you saw in a theater?
5. Place of birth:
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
6. Favorite food
Chicken Curried Fried Rice From Cantonese Gourmet South in scenic Flint, Michigan
7. What's your natural hair color?
Blond, with grey.
8. Ever been to Alaska?
9. Ever been toilet paper rolling?
Oh yeah. I was a champ in High School.
10. Love someone so much it made you cry?
And that would be your business because?
11. Been in a car accident?
No thrill like rolling a car. Trust me on this.
12. Croutons or bacon bits:
Bacon Bits. It keeps the muslims away.
13. Favorite day of the week:
Thursday, and no I don't know why.
14. Favorite restaurant:
Rio Bravo Cantina. I really wish they had one here in Washingtonistan.
15. Favorite Flower:
16. Favorite sports to watch:
Hockey. Go Sens, eh!
17. Favorite drink:
Hornsby's Crisp Apple Cider
18. Favorite ice cream:
Mooney's Blue Moon
19. Disney or Warner Brothers:
20. Ever been on a ship?
Do Washington State Ferries count?
21. What color is your bedroom carpet?
22. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
They have tests for it?
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
Princess Safi, a female student form Bourkina Faso who desperately needs my help. No one told her not to ask me. Mheh.
24. What do you do when you are bored?
Go over to Mark's site and look at the tramp stamps.
Whenever I fall asleep.
26. Who will respond to this [post] the quickest?
27. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?
Barista...maybe she'll read instead of calling this month..
28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses?
29. Favorite TV show:
30. Last person you went to dinner with:
31. Who do you think will be President?
Does it matter?
32. What are your favorite colors?
33. How many tattoos do you have?
34. How many pets do you have?
Do children count?
35. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
The chicken, of course. It tastes like rattlesnake.
36. What do you want to do before you die?
Head a clandestine agency that gets to mess with all enemies, foreign and domestic.
37. Have you ever been to Hawaii?
38. Have you been to countries outside the U.S.?
39. How many people are you sending this [post] to?
Anyone silly enough to read my page.
40. Time this survey ended:
I agree. Le chat est mort.
Monday, January 21, 2008
1. What time is it?