Saturday, October 13, 2007

I just watched the trailer

For Babylon 5: The Lost Tales. I know what I want for my birthday/Christmas...well, that and Dick's book.

You just have to love a series with a true story arc, and people at their best and worst, and how life brought each of them to those points. Besides, how can you resist a show with lines such as the famous Molari quip : "Arrogance and stupidity, all in one package. How effecient of you." or "What is it now, you moon-faced assassin of joy?"

or Vir's response to Morden's question "What do you want?": "I want to live just long enough to see your head separted from your body and placed on a pike outside the palace as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price."

Or the infamous Sheridan non-apology apology. No I won't quote it. You have to see Boxleitner's delivery to truely appreciate its impact.