Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Meme

1) Link to the person that tagged you (SoHos and Folly) and post the rules on your blog.

(These are the rules).

2) Share Christmas facts about yourself.

3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes:

1. Wrapping or gift bags? Depends on gift and who it is going to. The evil bastage in me likes making the boys and Mrs. BiW have unwrap stuff.

2. Real or artificial tree? Artifical. One, its easier, and two, pine pollen drives my eyes crazy even though I love the smell.

3. When do you put up the tree? Typically, the weekend after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? First week in January.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but I don't indulge anymore.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A CD player for my stereo set.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Not right now.

8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Poop Brown slacks and matching sweater.

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, but I have been both busy and distracted this year, so no one got one.

10. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story. One of the few things I had in common with my Dad was a love for Jean Sheppard stories.

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The third week of December.

12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sour Cream Soup (When Mrs. BiW makes it.)

13. Clear lights or colored? Clear.

14. Favorite Christmas song? Mary's Boy Child...The Harry Connick, Jr. version with the funky syncopation.

15. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Stay at home.

16. Can you name all of Santas reindeer? No.

17. Angel or star on the top of your tree? Angel.

18. Open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas Morning.

19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Crass Commericalism.

20. What do you leave for Santa? Usually a cookie.

21. Least favorite holiday song? The Chipmunk Christmas song.

22. Do you decorate your tree with any specific theme or color? No. We have storage boxes loaded with Hallmark ornaments of all types.

23. Favorite ornament? My Hallmark Angel. Don't ask me why, but this has been "My" ornament since I was a kid, and it isn't a Christmas Tree for me until it is on the tree.







The options are decreasing, so...Alex, SoCal, "Vern" at the Suicide Help Desk, and the Barista (Hey, it would be a great Christmas present for all of us.)