Friday, December 14, 2007

Well...Its An Eye...


Don't ask me why, the process hurt a whole hell of a lot more than last time. When they put the needle in under my eye to give me the general, I found myself unable to sink any lower in the bed than I already had. That's how much it hurt. Then, right out of the gate, I could feel what the Doc was doing. It would be polite to say he was alarmed. They hit me with more sedative and started washing a topical over my eye. I had a killer headache for the rest of the day, and I was a pretty disobedient patient for Mrs. BiW after she got home and I woke up.

Thank you for you assistance and putting up with my heavily drugged self, hon. I realize that it couldn't have been much fun. Thank you for making dinner, also.

Now its the day after stuff...I feel like I was socked in the eye, which is still so dialated that it looks like it is all pupil, light hurts, it doesn't adjust like the other one, etc. The good news is that it should be feeling right as rain in about a week. I wish I could say the same about everything else that hurts in my life right now.