Friday, July 06, 2007

Out of Sorts

Don't ask me why. I just seem to have a lot of nervous energy today. The walk at lunch helped, but I foresee some SERIOUS Nordic Track time tonight after the boys go to bed. I have to wait that long since Mrs. BiW is going to dinner with a friend. The nice thing about learning to name your inner demons and face them down is the control that it gives you. My pants just seem to be a lot looser now, and I really don't feel like I am missing anything if I don't eat (unless I just don't do it at all, then I get that nice "Whoa! What the heck just happened to me?" feeling.)

The bad news is that I seem to get these little fits of anxiety(?) for reasons I can't explain. Physical activity helps, but when you're engaged in a serious rewrite of an LLC Agreement and the associated documents that go with it, you can't just get up and go for a walk for an hour. At least it will be good and warm when I go home. (That's a joke. If it warmer than 75 degrees farhenheit, it is really too warm for me. When I lived in Michigan, this was the time of year I would immerse myself up to my neck in Lake Huron [See Liquid Ice] for as long as I could stand it until the sun went down.