Wednesday, August 06, 2008

More Housekeepingery

Time to fiddle with the blog roll again...and will probably have some more additions in a few days.

First, Dick's Better Half. Yes, Kelly has returned to the world of blogging. If she can convince the grumpy old man she married to do it also, my morning reading would be decidedly more fun.

Second, FAILblog. I don't care who you are, most of the postings here are laugh out loud funny.

Third, Darth Scoundrel. A fellow LC and IB in the Rottie Empire, and an interesting read, which is more than I can say for my own work most of the time.

Stop by and check 'em out. I find them to be worthwhile.

Finally, with sadness, I delink The Barista. T, if you read this, drop me an email or give me a call to let me know that you didn't drop off the face of the planet.