Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blueprint for Extinction

I let myself get scared last night.

I was driving home from the office, listening to the Glenn Beck show. He started his week-long series on "The Perfect Day", which is the moon-god worshipper's euphemism for the day when attacks are launched all over the country against us by the cowards and savages that comprise al-queda and other terrorist groups. The focus last night was the threat to our schools.

Apparently, the murderers got the bright idea that attacking elementary and grade schools---you know kids not old enough to fight back, the dead bodies NO ONE wants to see the and the rape victims that will NEVER recover, would be so inflammatory that we as a nation would be pushed to the point where a violent, bloody retribution on all things muslim would be a foregone conclusion, thus giving them images to shop around the muslim world to "bring the jihad".

I thought about my boys. 7 and 3. I'm naturally hardwired as a cynic. I'm never gonna be a lovey-dovey, touchy-feely kinda guy. Having said that, nothing could have prepared me for the sense of love and protection that I feel for my family (yes, that means Mrs. BiW, too.) The thought of anybody taking these children hostage, and murdering them in cold-blood takes my mind to dark places that civilized people do not discuss openly, even in the face of extreme provocation. This is especially true in my case. As St. Garibaldi once quipped to a bad guy in B5, "I can dream REAL dark."

It started to dawn on me that people really don't learn from history. The Japanese thought they could kick us in the groin because we weren't giving them the stern beating about the head and neck which they had so richly come to deserve. They kill over 3000 of our citizens on our soil, and because we didn't respond in kind, they assume that we are weak pushovers, lacking both the courage and resolve to join them in battle and see it through to the bitter end.

We now have evidence and suspicious events that would lead normal people (not the currently prominent liberalus self-loathus spinelessicus so commonly seen pontificating about dialoguing with our enemies into the nearest microphone) to believe that multiple attacks on infrastructure and our children's schools are being planned, with an eye towards inciting the war that they are falsely convinced that islam will win. This only shows how screwed up these backward savages are. It is possible, indeed likely that a series of schoolhouse massacres will incite Americans to violence against muslims in our midst. I don't advocate it. I don't approve of it, although I wouldn't be in favor of allowing them to live freely among us after such horrendous events, either. A religion that advocates deception and slaughter of your enemies, who just happen to be anyone else simply cannot be allowed to exist free of restraint and surveillance if we are to survive. But it won't stop there. The truthies, the kumbayas, the 'legislators' and 'entertainers' who can't fall to their knees fast enough in their fervent bestowing of complimentary verbal blow jobs of despots and our enemies everywhere would experience a similar wake up call.

It is easy for the muslims to misinterpret the potential effects that such murderous orgies would have. If I wasn't born here, if I hadn't lived in this country all my life, if I didn't know the man on the street from being one, and if I actually watched the news for news, and believed what our conresspersons and senators were babbling, then I might believe that I could touch off jihad with such an unforgivable act. The problem is that I know better. I know that the average guy on the street is getting a little tired of Jamal the jihadi's bullshit. I know that the average guy on the street is slow to anger. I also know that once he gets there, the appropriate response will be meted out in short order. Memo to Jamal: Don't confuse the 'prominent' citizens of this country with the ones who take care of business. You haven't heard from Joe Factoryworker, Ollie Office Worker, and Marty Mainstreet because they are too busy making things work, so the idle rich, and politicians can strut about in the limelight and generally make asses of themselves. You come here and do unspeakable things to our children, and you will get a response. It won't be what you bargained for. The people in flyover country, those sneered at and disrespected by the empty suits wandering through the corridors of power, they are the ones who get up day after day and do what must be done. They are the ones with the will to things that must be done. When you threaten the things they hold sacred, family, home, hearth, then you will find out what the words "terrible resolve" actually mean. We know how to deal with a mad dog, and once the mad dog is dealt with, we KNOW it will not be a threat again. Ever. Dead American children and raped little girls on the six o'clock news will unequivocally give notice to all who see that Islam and all who subscribe to its perverted, vile, disgusting teachings are simply beyond redemption. You'll get a holy war. It won't last long, and you will be 'enjoying' Allah's 'tender mercies', most likely before the sun goes down on your moon rock in Mecca. It will suck to be you. But not for long.