Tuesday, September 18, 2007

On a more serious note...

What is everyone's poison of choice?

Back in the day, I used to partake of v'da, and good Canadian whiskey, chased by a good Canadian Beer. In Michigan, Canuck beer is everywhere, and I confess I prefer it to Bud, Miller, or PBR. I used to hang around some Lithuanians, so that's where the v'da comes in. Oh, and the one drinking tip of note I can pass along? When I did my internship in the Canadian House of Commons, I went out drinking with some staff members from Newfoundland. Don't. Ever. I barely remember the trip back to the dorm from halfway across Ottawa (in the bed of a pickup), and I don't remember getting to the 19th floor at all. The next morning, I remember wakng up on the floor, feeling as if my tongue had sprouted a full head of hair.

I'll start us off:

Me: No liquor. I'm way out of practice, and a few ciders or beers I feel more than I should.

Dick: Three fingers Jose' Cuervo Black...and only put ice in it if you have a death wish.

Your turn.