Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Strange Day.

Stayed home in the morning to do my web CLE from there, allowing my Father in Law to borrow my ride while his was in the shop. Things were fine until 30 minutes into the program, the connection puked, and I got tired of being on ignore with West's tech support after 30 minutes.

Had to take the Heirs and FIL back to His house before coming to work. Then I had to get gas. $3.07 a gallon? WTF?

Got in to the office before the boss got back from Rotary, only no real work to speak of at the moment.

I feel like I can't keep my eyes open,and I have no idea why. Have Heir No. One's parent teacher conference tonight, and then I might go somewhere and walk around. The boys are staying overnight at the In-laws, so there is no reason to go home. All I have to do is stay awake. Or go home and sleep. I haven't decided yet.