Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Few Questions for those who tilt to the left...

I have obviously picked up an enormous amount of traffic in the last few days, and judging from the comments that I have received, I think its safe to say that some of this traffic is from the left side of the political spectrum. To you, I pose what really are the questions at the heart of the current political divide in this country today.

Do you really think government can spend your money (or mine) better than you can?

Do you really think government should decide how your money (or mine) should be spent?

If you answered yes to either of those questions, why?

These are very simple questions. If you cannot give direct answers, please do not waste your time or mine. I just want to understand why you believe this.