Sunday, October 19, 2008

Once Again, the Religion of Peace Is Outraged.

I saw this story about an upcoming video game. LittleBigPlanet, a new game from Sony has apparently outraged some muslims, because a song in the soundtrack contains two verses from the Koran,and muslims are deeply offended by the mixing of music and scripture. It might be easier, if we are going to submit to the ululating wielders of the rusty scimitars, to just be given a list of the things they are not offended by. That way their can be no doubt that I MEANT to offend them when I committed one of the acts on the list, and they would not waste anyone's time registering their outrage, because they can be on warning that I will not surrender my way of life, my culture, my will, or my God to these savages who moved to my country and demand that I change to accommodate them.

I wonder how many people the rock worshippers would see fit to kill if Sony refused to capitulate to their OUTRAGE!!!11!!! on this?