Sunday, October 19, 2008

True Believers, Willful Blindness, Attacking the Questioner Instead of the Answer, and the Wonders Of Sitemeter

Sitemeter is a wonderful tool. I do appreciate the idea that my credentials would invalidate the opinion I render which actually has a basis in experience, and yes, knowledge. What a wonderful world that Barry the Blessed™ is ushering in. Dissent is good unless it reveals that The Dear Leader's "Tax Policy" has no clothes. Which brings me to the point of this post.

J.D., at the Meadville Tribune blog, seems to think that it is ok to attack the messenger.

quote:
Originally posted by Josey:
good blog from a tax attorney. He has a Masters in Tax Law.

http://www.taxes-stupidity-and-death.blogspot.com/


What is the attorney's name? Where does it say he has an LL.M. in taxation?

Regardless, he is not discussing tax law, he is discussing tax policy. But since you try to qualify him as an expert, I would like to know if he has the degree, what school it came from, and his name so I can tell if he has had any disciplinary action taken against him as an attorney.


J.D., if you're reading, here it is:

B.A.,Political Science, University of Michigan,
J.D., cum laude, Thomas M. Cooley School of Law,
LL.M., taxation, University of Washington School of Law,

Shareholder, small law firm, Puget Sound Area of Washington, practice focusing on small business, tax, estate planning and probate, and real estate.

Since the Left and the media (but I repeat myself) believe that it is OK to attack the messenger since they can't win on substance, you do not get my name. I can tell you as an officer of the Court that I have not ever had action taken against me as an attorney, but I can assure you that even if I had, it has no bearing on the validity of my fitness to render an informed, and somewhat caustic opinion, regarding all things Barry the Blessed™.

And if you have any other questions, bring 'em to the source instead of publishing sly innuendo meant to impugn my character simply because I call Obama the America Hating fraud that he is.