Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Was Good.

So Santa Came...

And left a bunch of Bionicles and Legos...

...and Thomas toys...

And smiles...

...and fun (How many BiW's does it take to put together a Thomas Playset?)

We set a mean table around here when we want to...

Turkey, stuffing, corn, salad, rolls, mashed potatoes, pickles, olives, rice, Sparkling cider...oh my.


Mrs. BiW and I had fun making dinner, everyone was stuffed, and all got good stuff.

Mrs. BiW got a nice leather blazer, a new handbag, some movies, some movie tickets, and a big gift card to here.

I got some new shirts and ties, so I can continue to look stylish in the office, some movie tickets (for some more dates with Mrs. BiW) and a gift certificate for here. The last is especially cool since I have wanted to try it since I was a kid and spent hours watching people do it here. Yeah. I'm gonna go make glass. Simply greatness. I hope y'all had a good Christmas.