Saturday, December 01, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

My big thing was having coffee. This morning I met with fellow LC and IB Jaybear at Starbucks and we sat and talked about a lot of things. It was nice to get some perspective from a brother who has had his own trials and to understand that sometimes, you just can't analyze what is going on in your life; sometimes you just have to live it and deal with things as they come.

Other things I got from the couple of hours we camped out there?

We really need to have a Northwest Rottie Fest. There are enough of us like-minded souls here in this part of the country...Jaybear, kwongzu, Useful Idiot, Ranger 6, DJ, the Barista...it was nice speaking with a fellow conservative white male who is tired of the intolerance of the "tolerant" lefties so prevalent in this part of the country.

I wouldn't mind having one of those cushy chairs from Starbucks here in the house...I swear I didn't realize that 3 hours blew by.

We really gotta get together for a game of golf this next year.

Thanks for the coffee, the ear, and the perspective Jay. I really appreciated it.