Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Check In

OK. I'm not dead. I took an unscheduled nap for about 4 hours this afternoon. I guess that's why they say don't drive at all the day of surgery. But it's ok tomorrow. Gee, that's nice, since I have to go back to work.

I hurts like a sonufagun to put the $#!!##%**^%$ drops in my eyes, but when I had the patch pulled back to put them in after eating, my vision out of that eye is VASTLY improved.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by today. I'll try to catch up on the comments sometime tomorrow.

UPDATE: I went for the follow up this morning. No sign of infection, eye pressure is great, and I'm seeing better than 20/20 with that eye. The drawback is I can now see that that Doc was right. I do have one in the other eye also, but the clarity in my right eye is fantastic. I may have to wear an eye patch for a while when I try to read, because two different focal lengths and an eye that now cannot change focus drives me nuts when reading, but maybe I'll get a cool black one and say "HAAARRRR!" a lot.