Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Morning Quiet Time

I don'tsleep so well right now, and I think fatigue is taking over. I work up at 6 when Heir No. One came in suffering from another nightmare, but I wasn't awake for long. My eyes didn't open again until 8:15. That's sleeping late these days. Heir No. Two didn't get up until I had finished with a shower, opened his door, turned on the light, and made a cup of tea. It is grey and wet outside, and that doesn't bother me at all. None of that motonous sunshine for me.

I have been thinking a lot about the intersection between faith, forgivness, and trust. I think I finally understand a few things. More disturbing for me is the aftermath of the shaking that God has done in my life lately. I can't fault him for doing it. It brought some new revelations, one that I was good for me to understand about my own perspective on things, I understand why I feel the way that I do about a few things, and the other....well, maybe it was something that I should know.

Man, this tea is good. I gotta go get myself and Cap'n Insano's Cabin Boys ready for our weekly trip to visit God at his house. Y'all have a good one.