Monday, November 12, 2007

From the Inbox

From Mr. Ibrahim Milha.

In the Name of Allah I Beg You Read with care
Hope you are trust worthy? My name is Mr. Ibrahim Milha , A Bahrain national I
have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of
medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to
live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my
life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but
my
business.
Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always
hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only
thing I cared for.
But now I regret all this as I now know that there is
more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the
world.


Uhhh, Ibrahim? If you want my help with something, invoking the name of Allah ain't the way to get it done, and besides, I hate you spammers. Go choke on a porkchop and leave me alone.