Saturday, November 10, 2007

Imagine that!

Normally I couldn't care less, but the headline on Yahoo this morning indicated that America's favorite Trailer-Trash Princess got herself in a snit over Maxim Magazine's determination that she is unsexy. Demanding an apology? Right after American gets one from you, sweetheart.

I can't say I have ever read Maxim, though I will confess that there was a time that I read Details...truely because they had some really good interviews for a while, but that was 15 years ago. Still, maybe this is a signal that rich, self-centered to the point of losing custody to that paragon of parental virutes, the original Mr. Mom, K-Fed, just isn't that sexy. In fact, given her prior demonstration of taste, I bet many men wouldn't even fantasize about a tumble or two.